Discussion » Beijing Life » Help! seeking employment

• Junyun Zhang
    Junyun Zhang wrote:

Hello, I am Julie, an organized, rigorous, assertive and motivated young woman in need of
    employment. I majored in English at Chengdu Institute Sichuan International Studies University. I have one year experience working as office assistant with an international company. I can work in an international environment with people from different cultures.I am fluent both in Chinese and English and familiar with IT ( English and Chinese OS) and business software, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Additionally, I worked as a freelance interpreter with foreign correspondents in the Sichuan earthquake disaster area and also the German government sponsored forestry project in Hubei Province.I am a hard working individual, get on well with others and am looking forward to my next challenge. Please contact me for interviews, appointments or more information on: 135 5865 0209 or erlenen5201314@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot for your attention!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.