Discussion » Health & Fitness » Survey on 'BJ'

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Wanna know who loves giving/recieving BJ/oral - specially gals.... and how you feel about it.

Take it as a learning thru sharing! :)

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

是不是你想给他们一个教育?哈哈

• Dong Kang
    Dong Kang wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is BJ? not BeiJing, right?

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Keep on guessing Dong Kang...

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

what's perv abt BJ?

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Perhaps sheryl is another oral-phobia chinese girl.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Richie: No one is going to answer your perverted question.

Sheryl: Allow me to apologize for the ignorance of some of our more perverted users. Much to our displeasure, they keep returning after we try flushing them down the toilet.

Rise Up: Internet Tough Guy, eh? I love you trolls!

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

Pete: is hypocrisy your real name?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Richie, if calling out stupid questions and labeling them as perverted on a forum is your definition of hypocrisy, then yes, I suppose "hypocrisy" is my real name.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Any time you put 80,000 plus people under the same roof the law of averages says you going to attract some weirdos. Best thing to do is ignore them.

• 施萱萱 Zoe Sze

bj就是blow job..我不是那么喜欢giving..loves recieving 。报告完毕。请大家鼓掌

• Richie
    Richie wrote:
  • Richie
    Richie wrote:

When there's a community, people discuss various issues. Pete & Peter - r u guys from the central party? otherwise u guys should know the word which starts w/ a D and ends with a Y.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

@ Peter: Exactly. I flag users as sexually-frustrated, maladapted man children when they have an avatar as a profile pic, have primarily female friends, and post forum topics asking people what they think about oral sex.

That's just creepy.

Oh, and it doesn't help when you're in your thirties, either :)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Oh, Rise Up, you certainly add a much-needed element of anonymous stupidity to our website. Keep your insights coming... I love it!

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

shying from a discussion shows one's lack of confidence. As for the picture - it's a choice, and may display more than your myopic thought of 'hiding' from the public. If you are so concerned about 'real life' you'd be out somewhere with real people talking in real language and not sitting behind this PC yourself.

Questions are asked and there'll be answers. No one can, nor should, have the right to limit nor force the questions and answers. Learn to respect others' rights - first step in having a democratic site for the community to share and enjoy.

If you're so myopic and can't stand the discussion - just stay put in your own hole. No need to whine about what others are doing.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

@ Peter: Terms & Conditions. Bingo. Thanks for that.

@ Richie: First of all, judging from your profile and previous activity on the site, nothing indicates that you're a member of this community for any other reason than to "pick up chicks."

Your pseudo-philosophical justification is making everyone at our office laugh:

"Questions are asked and there'll be answers." You're anonymously asking users about oral sex: not their profound insight into the cosmos, for God's sake.

I work for this website, and unfortunately, part of my job description entails monitoring problematic users like you, Richie. I don't enjoy wasting my time with deviants such as yourself, for you sicken me and you make our community a worse-off place.

You disgust not only me, but the female users of our site who are growing increasingly tired of men viewing them solely as sexual objects.

This isn't a democratic site. "Learning to respect others' rights," doesn't apply to monitoring middle-aged perverts who stir up trouble.

Got it, Richie Boy?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Rise Up...have you actually been to Richie boys profile? Check it out. I felt like taking a bath after visiting it.. Yeah, it's judgement, but it's pretty sound judgement IMO. When a guy has 300 friends, all of whom are female and starts posting forum topics like "who likes to give blow jobs" it doesn't  take a rocket scientist to figure out where their head is at.

• Dong Kang
    Dong Kang wrote:

Dont be so judgmental! At least he told me what bj is.

Lol

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Walters
    Rise Up is a strawman sockpuppet. Ignore him.

Everyone else
    This thread is closed.

• Tian 王倚天

Somebody host another meet and greet party, instead of a party..this time we should all beat the shit out of eachother to settle our beef...weliveinbeijing...and thats where we died

sounds good to me

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.