Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Loss of messages

• / / /
    / / / wrote:

Hi -

Sent messages regularly disappear after being send.

At least they are not visible anymore in my sent box.

Do not feel like always making sure if sent messages arrived the addressee or not.

Anyone else?

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers - M

• Joakim Lund Rangel

mm, could you give me some more information about this on a private message to me. who you sent message to, when it happen etc.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Have you noticed that every messages you send with a user is like a thread? As long as the subject is not changed you can see the history of all messages sent back and forward.

The thing is when you look in the Sent Box, this might get confusing. Cause the last message you sent might not be on top of the list. But instead be on page 2, or page 3 or more depending how long you have been writing with this person without changing the subject.

Call it a bug, I call it a feature ;p (it's sort of difficult to make it work in another way right now. And I like the thread thing of private messages too much to remove that function)

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Well, actually. after looking at the function one extra time. I found out it is possible to quite easy change/fix this issue, but it will take some time cause it needs some big changes.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

I had the same problems as well. however, i double confirmed with recievers , they said they did recieve it and replied me but i could not find wut i sent in my sent box nor I could receive their replied message :S

I had a similiar post under feedback forum, however, i could not find that post anymore. so how do we check the old forum post? hm.... so much improvments need to be done and solving take quite long :S

• Joakim Lund Rangel

don`t be a whiner hans

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.