Discussion » Health & Fitness » good gyms in Beijing??

• Jaret Barker
    Jaret Barker wrote:

I have to move to Beijing for work this spring.  I think I'll be living fairly close to Sanlitun.  Does anyone know a good gym to go to near there? 

• Fallencat
    Fallencat wrote:

hello welcome to beijing

there are mang options for u to choose i think, depends on what would like.

HR&VISA Services For Expatriates China
    1.China Visa Solutions

2.China Job Recommend
    3.Gobal Internship Oppourtunities
    THAT'S CHINA TEL:0086-10-58156222-135
    nnlmm@hotmail.com
    Feel free to ask me any question,I will give u the satisfaction answer, after analysis.

• 关震
    关震 wrote:

would that be Fitness first. coz i've been told by my friends that there's a franchaised Fitness First in Jianguomen......but dont really no where exactly it is.....been Australia for 2.5 years n never been back there.....

Normally, people'll go with Haosha....coz its cheap...but u know when price goes down the quality goes with it as well.....so.......not really a gud choice if u want to do it seriously......贝利and青鸟are considered as the top gyms in beijing....but just dont be surprised by the membership fee.....lol.........

u can just paste "贝利健身房" and "青鸟健身房" into Google n give it a go.....think u'll be able to find the official websites......gud luck~~~~~~

• Darren Small
    Darren Small wrote:

Check out Nirvana.  It's right there in the SanLiTun area and it's a pretty good gym even by foreign standards.  It's just near the TuanJieHu subway station on line 10.  It'll cost you something like 2800RMB/yr.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

GYMS in CA are pretty crappy, Those new ones in CN are actually way much better :P

• Wangshen_623
    Wangshen_623 wrote:

Will`s is all right,near wanda plaza

• Tum
    Tum wrote:

Fitness First in China Life Tower on Chaoyangmen Wai Street. It's pretty close to Sanlitun.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.