Discussion » Health & Fitness » what knida drugs are popular in Beijing..?

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

i was just wondering..\

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

um..yeah.. i guess - this 'drugs' tag is next to 'sex'...so it dosent mean aspirin kinda drigs i think..;)

so, do you know anything..?

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

you take drugs and then you taking care of your health..hehe

otherwise you tell me what should we talking about in this 'drugs' tag?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

What kind of drugs are popular in Beijing? Go hang out with the friendly folks in Sanlitun. They usually come out when it gets dark.

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

aha..goodie..will do when im there again..thanks Pete..:)

• 张大乖
    张大乖 wrote:

what the fuck is this?

• Timothy Wang
    Timothy Wang wrote:

drugs for fever or drugs for get high they are all drugs,so...whatever

• Alukd Chen
    Alukd Chen wrote:

• Christopher Pang

K is big in Shanghai dunno bout here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've heard mixed things about the ecstacy in Beijing.

When I ask the street dealers in Sanlitun what they have, they respond "everything," but when I ask them if they've got something fun and harmless like mushrooms they just shake their heads. Besides (poor quality and relatively expensive) marijuana, only dangerous drugs are profitable, so only dangerous drugs are available. There's no drug culture here. It's a crying shame.

At least research chemicals like 2C-I and 2C-B are legal. But I don't have any first-hand experience with this.

• Steven Andrew Pauzner

shrooms would be nice

• Jarrad Edwards

good thinking in a country with the death penalty for drugs and drug trafficking offences. Probably not as strict as Singapore though

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

shame that i havent seen a dealer yet, i should before i leave bj...

• Tiantian
    Tiantian wrote:

alcohol and cigarette

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Dont smoke, dont drink ...

Does Coca Cola Zero count as a drug? It is supposed to be dangerous, so it should be, right?

• Ou Shu Le
    Ou Shu Le wrote:

marijuana is not  drug...Who can prove me wrong???

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

At least all the scientists ?

• Peter S 李贝勒
    marijuana, H, cocaine, heroine, speed, acids, Lsd are destroying ur body ur brain... cost money and destroy a part or all ur social life, the history say already that to us, how many rock star? star? and unknow people died??? too much... and about which drug is the most popular? it depends of the social environment, low and average is more h and marie jane and people who have money take more coco... isn t it?
  • Joakim Lund Rangel

"destroy a part or all ur social life, the history say already that to us, how many rock star? star? and unknow people died???"

You do know that there is people who don`t die also? That there is people who do have a excellent social life, work carrere, and balance this as everything else that needs to be balanced.... Or do you only care about the car accidents? :)

• Peter S 李贝勒

give me an example of a people who take heroine and who s not destroy? and if u talk about marie and his brother H, for sure a lot of people are able to manage it, but a lot are not and in any case u have more chance to have cancert and u lose memory... lsd is just make people crazy and pills are breaking people inside...  

• Joakim Lund Rangel

I`m not sure if shooting Heroin straight into your blood is synonym with balance.

I don`t  either use or defend use of drugs. But I think its riddiculous when people, either if they are for it or against it, never move the discussion away from the its either Good or Bad side. There is probably heavy drugs that is too heavy for 99% of the population. But I`m sure there is also drugs that is not too heavy for 99% of the population.

But anyways, i`m not a fan of drugs. I`m more against it than for it, I just think its stupid when discussions like this gets filled up with propaganda talk.

Using Propaganda as scare tacktics defintly works for a while against people who has never tried it. But most people will try it at least once sooner or later, and then all the propaganda talk they have heard all their life just seems stupid. Which might lead them into think that drugs is less dangerous than what it can be.

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

Regardless of how everyone feel about illegal drugs, Alcohol still kills the most people.  How weed is illegal while alc still reigns free is mind boggling.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I agree that it's quit unwise to apply scare tactics as a sole way, the Gov. should at the same time actively provide info. of nature of different drugs to the mass, esp. to youngsters.

If not, what will happen? Say, some one occationally tried some herb or kinds of mixtures with ingredient of methyl amphetamine , and got a little high, and again and again, finding that he just got a little high each time, but negative effects merely exsit, what he would feel? "Fxxking governmental propaganda! they never tell us the truth, damn it!" And then, maybe he would easily come to those hard ones, like cocaine, heroine or pure ice...and he's screwed up...

• Joakim Lund Rangel

not sure if I agree on that being a big problem though :))

And also, yes alcohol do probably kill/damage more people than what weed does. However, alcohol have been accepted in most cultures for much longer. Imaging if they said today that alcohol is forbidden? Would that be possible?

If alcohol was a new product on the market, it would probably not be a legal product. And I believe using alcohol as a excuse to make weed legal is just inmature. And where does it stop? Using this logic, Coca isn`t really more dangerous than what weed is. Just ask the coca lovin people living in the mountains in south america. So if weed should be legal, then why shouldnt coca be legal too?

Keep drugs including weed illegal, but punish they who get caught less. They who wants it can easily enough get it, and at the same time by saying its illegal we are saying its not okay to use it. Fair enough.

• Ramz
    Ramz wrote:

Weed has been around much longer than Alcs actually, but I get what you're trying to say.  And they did try to ban Alcohol back in the early 1900's, Prohibition (iirc what made Al Capone so rich was smuggling of booze into the USA)

But ya, it was a disaster.  People just love the booze way to much.

• Peter S 李贝勒
    what i said joakim is not propaganda it s just the truth...
  • Ray
    Ray wrote:

hummm, may be your should ask that in a nightclub

• Martin
    Martin wrote:

weeds? :/

• Kotovoi
    Kotovoi wrote:

I "like" those who take drugs and say there is no way you need it, just like to do it sometimes and can control it :)

• 半杯正好
    半杯正好 wrote:

well, you take it if u need it. there's no wrong or bad or something else. no one have the right to judge.

• Scarlet Kong
    Scarlet Kong wrote:

don't use drugs. we should be strong. we don't need to reply on drugs to get fun.

• Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:

drugs for live. lets rock!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.