Discussion » Health & Fitness » One Kind of Ture Love

• Miky
    Miky wrote:

One Kind of Ture Love

Today I would like to share one kind of love in the world.

That is to say , a boy loves a boy, they are fall love wiht each other.

That is gay!

This issue is difficut to disccuss! But I want to know you ideas about this!

Althought, different people have different idea?

So today i want to say:

1 But, I want to ask you if you fine one of your firiend is gay, what would you do ?

2 Are you a gay, if you are a gay, what would you do to love?

(my email:  1308102356@163.com)

• Miky
    Miky wrote:

One Kind of Ture Love

Today I would like to share one kind of love in the world.

That is to say , a boy loves a boy, they are falling in  love with each other.

That is gay!

This issue is difficut to disccuss! But I want to know you ideas about this!

Although, different people have different ideas?

So today I want to say:

1 But, I want to ask you if you find one of your firiends is gay, what would you do ?

2 Are you a gay, if you are a gay, what would you do ?

(my email:  1308102356@163.com)

• PRC Psycho
    PRC Psycho wrote:

there are two girls in my work place are lesbianisms. i don't think they are strange or what! i like them! they are good people!

• 微微小强
    微微小强 wrote:

i once saw a couple of lesbian kissing in public. they have their reasons to say love. it is not our business.

• Curthik
    Curthik wrote:

now im like ok for gay friends, but a couple years ago, i was like i couldnt take that. i believe that  we are who we are. Thatz the way what it is,  we cant say no to them, because we are part of our community. i gatta say good luck and take care.

• Miky
    Miky wrote:

thanks for your disccussion. anyway, i do believe that the the same sex person's love are sonething like the man and woman 'love.

i think love is  a kind of feeling,  if the love are honest , purfied and real , i think is good.

And the problem is gay and lala are ordinary persone, they  need love and friendship.

So , my friend , whether you are a gay  , lala or ordinary people i would take you as my best friend  if you are honest,real and warmhearted!

• Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:

Well...love is love, as long as you don't hurt anyone, all the love should be respect....1 of my co-worker, he's gay, but he's so sweet person, nothing wrong with that...gays, lesbians... not means they are bad people, they should be respect...as who they are...

• Eiei
    Eiei wrote:

Love is love, Share everything that you are, Open the minds of all..no matter with guys or with girls..

there are two lesbianisms in my office,and i dated with a gay long long time ago..never feel them strange..they need love,friendship and respect..and everyone need..:)

• Gavin Fang
    Gavin Fang wrote:

Love is love, if  I find one of my friends is gay, It's OK,  I think.

• Helena Fu
    Helena Fu wrote:

I am ok with that. because everyone has his or her own right to choose who to love.

• Vicky
    Vicky wrote:

u guys are looooosers.. 

gays and lesbians are loosers.. who have no confidence in themselves.. they r affraid..

its against the nature so i am against it.. and this is not love at all.. no offence please..

• Jacky Wong
    Jacky Wong wrote:

The topic of gay and lesbian is not as sensitive as it was,though gay is against nature ,but more people begin to accept it ,for instance,some tv serials tell some relationship between gays and mormal people such as "skins ""GREEK".....as result,gay is person who needs love too,so,i'm ok with gay.

• Whitney Lee
    Whitney Lee wrote:

我觉得gay&lesbian挺好的

前提是我没爱上ta们

• 冯宝贝儿
    冯宝贝儿 wrote:

exist   is reasonable . there is no need discuss about it any more .all of ok

• Maggie
    Maggie wrote:

Very much, I difficult to accept , feel very nauseous

• Maggie
    Maggie wrote:

Very much, I difficult to accept , feel very nauseous

• Celina
    Celina wrote:

Do  you  know

Actually this issue is only happen to human but also animals, so I think may be is the nature, we needn’t look at them with a different set of “eyes”. 

I can accept both girls & boys, coz their behavior never harm to others and our community, they have the right!

But as myself ,I will do it Never and Ever, I love boy ,haha ^_^

• SaperA
    SaperA wrote:

it/s not a topic

• Kevinwom
    Kevinwom wrote:

everyone has his private life.i don't care what kind of people he or she is. only he or she is kind,i think it will be ok. gay or lesbian and hetero,They are all good people.

i believe true love exist between man and man,women and women, man and women.

• Wakemeup
    Wakemeup wrote:

I don't care lesbians, but can't accept gays.

• David Wine
    David Wine wrote:

I believe there is a true love

ture love for me

though he/she/it/ doesn't believe.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.