Rummy is a really fun game!

• Annie
    Annie wrote:

Yes I love board games

but I'm easy to get bored with just one or two games

• Bincurd
    Bincurd wrote:

Agree, me too.

It is usual to follow a fixed way after played a game several times, and lose interesting. 

So, let's try more games, haha.

• DLoya
    DLoya wrote:

I like strategy board games such as Risk :)

• 残乐
    残乐 wrote:

what's board game?

i like all kinds of games~~

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

A few years ago, my friends and I were trying to find Monopoly for sale here in Beijing... but no luck. Any ideas?

• Calvin Lee
    Calvin Lee wrote:

Uno is funny too.

• Renee
    Renee wrote:

I have just learned about BG this winter and found it very intresting. It's not like the homogeneous oline games at present.  it's a good way to kill ur time and get together with ur friends or families.^^

There are some BG bars here in Beijing, and I went to one of them in Xizhimen. kinda good place.

to Pete: http://shop35364529.taobao.com/?asker=wangwang I hope this helps. If u live in Beijing, u can get the game in person.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Pete, you can find a few versions of Monopoly in BJ ... you can try the shop at Li-Du Holiday Inn... last year I went there for lunch, and I think they have English version ...

I love playing Acquire ... I heard there is an online version ... but can never find it

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.