Discussion » Technology » DJ i can leech off...

• Yes No Maybe
    Yes No Maybe wrote:

I used to DJ back in South Africa. Deep, Minimal and Tech house mostly but I'm generally into most electronica. Anyway, i played on vinyl but due to the fact that i don't wanna ship my sh*t over to China I'm considering playing off of CDs. But i never touched these new fangled CD players and would love to hook up and jam with someone who has a set.

Hit me up if you don't mind me lounging in your lounge, spin small shiny discs. Maybe we can form a crew and one day, when we famous, we could play crap songs at Vics for free beer.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Haha I love the last line man

• Amanda
    Amanda wrote:

i am sorry to interrupt  everyone.but i want to give you  information about  a apartment for rent or sale. i have a apartment in san yuan qiao(三元桥凤凰城)Phoenix city , one room one living room one bathroom,67m.rent for4000RMBpermonth. and i have two rooms two living rooms and one bathroom.104m permonth  fi you need give me call.my tel:13146591312 .and you can see the room first.

• Amanda
    Amanda wrote:

i am sorry to interrupt  everyone.but i want to give you  information about  a apartment for rent or sale. i have a apartment in san yuan qiao(三元桥凤凰城)Phoenix city , one room one living room one bathroom,67m.rent for4000RMBpermonth. and i have two rooms two living rooms and one bathroom.104m permonth  fi you need give me call.my tel:13146591312 .and you can see the room first.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.