Discussion » Technology » WHICH COUNTRY'S MAN IS THE BEST ?

• Chun Li
    Chun Li wrote:

• Magica Koo
    Magica Koo wrote:

I think Chinese man is the best.Because they are usually honest  and  clever .

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

American guys are the best, aren't they?

• Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:

British man!

• Xiaohui
    Xiaohui wrote:

There could be many different bests as for men, like those Grammy's. Best lover, best husband... I would like to have Chinese the best husband nominee. But for other bests, I'm not sure...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

@ Under The Pink: Why British? Is it because they have such great teeth?

• Jaume Prats
    Jaume Prats wrote:

The Real Spanish Lovers"

No doubt"

• Valentin
    Valentin wrote:

this poll is a trap. proved many times by arguments between beijing and shanghai, or among provinces like henan and shandong.....

• Andreas Niemann

the best will be for sure the German *hehe*

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

The best at what is the real question. Specifics, please.

• Andreas Niemann

in my opinion "the best" can only be decided as a summery of a lot of characteristics as they are habbit, humour, stil, behaviour and a lot of more. Only to count the quality as a lover will be to less *hehe*

• Phoebe Chen
    Phoebe Chen wrote:

• Audrey Tan
    Audrey Tan wrote:

not much to do with nationality but personality, i guess.

• Miss Jane
    Miss Jane wrote:

.........that's funny .

• Grace Guo
    Grace Guo wrote:

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Chuck Norris!

• Hu Jia
    Hu Jia wrote:

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

The Vatican.

• Linda Yang
    Linda Yang wrote:

everyone can be best...decision in your heart!!

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Norwegians! But they have to be half indian and a bit portugies!

• April Wang
    April Wang wrote:

the person who you love and love you too would be the best

• Wenna Zheng
    Wenna Zheng wrote:

i think it shouldnt be identified by countries!

• Solo Luya
    Solo Luya wrote:

guess the best is the combination of france and american.

• Wendy Zhu
    Wendy Zhu wrote:

Sino-American.  Because Im falling into one hehe

• Rocky Su
    Rocky Su wrote:

I'm an American guy, so definitely American

But then again, I'm not try to date guys from any country

• Hanny Lee
    Hanny Lee wrote:

4 face I would like england+china

4 personalities japan would be great

• Mai Quant
    Mai Quant wrote:

• Yan Zi
    Yan Zi wrote:

have no  best,only better...

• Richie
    Richie wrote:

whoever started this thread.... grow up!

• 小小
    小小 wrote:

/me agrees with Kent

Chuck Norris Rocks!

..... wrote:

indians r best...........

• Babysmile
    Babysmile wrote:

French man is the best ,romantic

my co-workers is Italian men ,handsome

• wrote:

sweden!handsome and lovely guys

• Juillet
    Juillet wrote:

no best~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Kuan
    Kuan wrote:

noman, justkidding. probably Australian, they got this cute accent and mostly important they're not that chauvinism as those British. Anyway, I am not a racist, love the world.

• Litbiscuit
    Litbiscuit wrote:

°ღ•$☼ηυ°ღ•,i can't agree with you anymore. The man who loves u,who cares about u,is the best man. It has no relation to the nationality.

• 王超
    王超 wrote:

i agree wiht  Litbiscuit   you are right   ,only  in my opinion

• Jarrad Edwards

and now for something completely different... an Eskimo

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

I don;t know, but I am so disppointed at Chinese men.

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

The best man has to be judged by his bank balance?   

• Vanessa F
    Vanessa F wrote:

everyone said their own national,,,

0 wrote:

• Joy Chan
    Joy Chan wrote:

true love is the point

• Jarrad Edwards

how about Scottish? nobody said that! obviously ignore the bloody neds around glasgow etc.

• Kuan
    Kuan wrote:

you mentioned Scottish! Woo~ I ve been there three years ago, i mean Scotland. JESUS, I don't understand what they are talking. They speak a whole diffierent ENGLISH. Anyway, this can't change the fack that they are hot.

• Elizabeth Siblesz

while the mixture germans reasonable side,britishs humour,italain man's romance

• OOO
    OOO wrote:

Ladies, I'm from Djibouti...

• Joakim Lund Rangel

joy and sophie are so wrong. love doesn`t matter if the guy is from the wrong country...doh

• Verdandi
    Verdandi wrote:

chinese guy is much better i think

• 陈舟
    陈舟 wrote:

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

no best ! Just feeling and heart can make u feel ur lover is the best ! But road is long and lover is far, so.... the best is maybe on the moon ! hehe

• 杨骏
    杨骏 wrote:

Heinan man,aren't they!

• Ellinor
    Ellinor wrote:

This thread is just for fun. Of course it doesnt matter which nationality the man you love is if he is a good man. Why not just discuss this thread for fun and vote for whic  countrys man is the best...

I vote for Chinese, because I Iove my chinese husband, haha...

-Swedish girl

• Gracie-Bear
    Gracie-Bear wrote:

italian lover + french cook + british manner + american personality = mah man. :]

• xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

crap!! I am the Best, believe it or not...XD....I think its hard to answer this kind of question, we can't judge anyone by his nationality, I call it racism. Mexican girls are hot though..hehehe!!

• Myra
    Myra wrote:

Fancy British men recently.

• 陈光宇
    陈光宇 wrote:

chinese man~

• Z
    Z wrote:

If you really wanna know....
    Ask you mama.

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

British and Spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even i dont have spanish friend...and of course, chinese men are always good!!!

• Fredy Moreira
    Fredy Moreira wrote:

everyone who didn't say brazilian guy never tried one. 

p.s: I back to Beijing at June 1st.

• Keera Lee Farrington

british boys, excellent sense of humour!

• Mandy Wang
    Mandy Wang wrote:

interesting question. to be lover ,i think many country's man can be .but to be husband ,chinese man is best. !

which country's man is the worst?

• Christopher Johansson

the best men are from Gambia, they have huuuuge cocks and are cheap to maintain. and thats a fact, saw some documentary shit about that.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

ITT : Everyone's talking about their countries.

Well... Let's go French~

• Hanqi
    Hanqi wrote:

My own king is the best!!!

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

there's no answer to this question!

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Well each country for sure has good and bad people....so how do you expect to get an appropriate answer here?

I'm Brazilian, so should I vote on my side?

• 柯威
    柯威 wrote:
    OJ Simpson was a pretty good husband. the juice is looose
  • Annia
    Annia wrote:

nobody vote for french?  lol

italian lover + french cook + british manner + american personality = mah man. :]   good one:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Interesting discussion/thread ... and Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there (seems to be only within Asia anyway?) ...

"Interesting" ... because it really makes no sense for any guy to answer this question unless he is gay, and most Chinese girls seem to favour foreign men

• Pink
    Pink wrote:

the best is in lover's eyes~

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    what is the best 's standard ?
  • Annia
    Annia wrote:

c'est dommage , aurelien, you can't cook!  M_M

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Annia = That's why restaurant were created, right ? :D

Peter : Are you thinking about Borat ? =D

• Ou Shu Le
    Ou Shu Le wrote:

You should clearify in what aspect.in a country we have different character of men, so i consider the question 错。

• Annia
    Annia wrote:

aurelien does that mean you'd like to treat me everyday at the restaurants in china? if it's like this , i will seriously consider you to be my roomate!

• Tom Fang
    Tom Fang wrote:

how gay this question is?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Objection, Dr.Doom

" Italian women are like the Chinese women..they like foreigners"

Dont jump to conclusions based on the Chinese women you have met or heard of. I believe that's a very self-selected group. Majority are those who are with their Chinese bf and do not hang out with expats. One of my very good friend who's studying in US now(Chinese girl) prefers Chinese men. She has plenty of chances to date a laowai. but she doesnt. and she's cute.

But there's one undeniable fact: China is such a paradise for foreign men who's looking for a girl friend. It's that 1% of Chinese women that spoiled them. Sad....

• Helen
    Helen wrote:

I think every countery's man are all very well if u are really love ur wife or ur girlfirend  and ur family ,in  all u do everything is very good!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I love to eat ... so let's consider some analogies ...

For most westerners, snake is just a reptile, but in fact it is quite a delicacy for Chinese, especially southern Chinese!

For most of my Chinese friends, two slices of toasts with a big mug of coffee is hardly breakfast ... it has to be soya milk with buns!

If I tell you, Australian Aboriginals eat worms, you probably wont believe me, but it is true!

Back to this topic and let's not consider the gender!

It needs an in-depth understanding of the culture of your partner (wife, husband, BF, GF) in order to "nominate" the country! I have met Chinese girls who was fascianted by the western culture, married accordingly, and then divorced! I myself, being Chinese, is married to a Beijing girl, but I even have trouble understanding their behaviour!

So ... which country? One need to appreciate and understand the culture first, before answering the question, not just using your imaginatioin ...

• Annia
    Annia wrote:

i believe a lot of italians are playboys ,a lot of  french can't cook , there are some british men who are very rude, and some  americans' personality  i really don't like. but ... what if we just choose the good part of them? this man will sound nice! BTW ,that's what Grace Manliu Yang said , not me. 

and, the french food, it depends..... in fact, i prefer chinese food for sure!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The discussion seems to be shifting towards "which country's cuisine is the best", now that's a more reasonable topic for discussion, for me anyway!

However, as I was saying, one cannot really nominate until one had tried it ... for example, French cuisine is an art form, but as far as your hunger is concerned, forget it! I like Italian food, but the use of olive oil is killing me, oh wait, maybe that is Greek food? I love Mexican food too!

... tried the Spanish tapas twice when I was in Sydney, it was not bad either! Used to love American style diners, big ckunks of spare ribs or steaks, and lots of fries, but due to weight issue, I need to cut down!

So, again, back to the topic ... what you see might not be what you get ... different race and country means different cultures, and "best" is not good enough if you only imagine it ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Though far from being authentic, Annie's is still my fav in BJ when it comes to Italian ... though different shops seem to have different standards ... we used to go to the one near da-wang-lu, opp Wanda, then catch a movie from across the road ...

I actually feel sympathetic about what Winnie had said! A lot of Chinese have some fascination about the western worlds, but as some of them find out, it is not as fantastic as they have perceived! Over the 20+ years I was in Australia, I have met a lot of migrants from China mainland who did not enjoy their time in Oz. Hell, I have not met one that likes cricket, and that should made a prerequisite for migration!

Hahaha ... I seem to be generalising too far? Anyway, I just want to repeat the point that, until one had earned (or lived) the experience, one could only guess, but not comment ... whether it be men, women, food, weather, traffic...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Doom, after you have tried Annie's, do let us know what you think, and which one you went to ...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Annie's is amazing: great staff, food and atmosphere. And you can't beat their cheerful delivery service.

• Annia
    Annia wrote:

thx god , keep on focus on Annie's ,guys, not Annia....

well,which coutry's man is best?  i guess this is just a topic for girls to have fun,  like the guys talk about the outlooking, the hair style, the body of the pretty girls on the streets , but you don't really want a gf like that , or a mix of that.   your lover should depend on the person , the feeling, not the coutry, not the race, or what..doesn't it?

so guys , keep on talking about Annie's ,let girls talk about the men!

• SOSA Dewayne Stackz

do we gotta go racial? im tha best hehe

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha... this topic itself is racial and discriminative, or just plain old stereotyped, from the beginning ...

• ANN
    ANN wrote:

I like French. but french man is not the best. they are not serious .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Not sure whether Ann meant that she liked French food or French men.

Since my idea of "beauty contest" was badly rejected, I put my hand up for Doom's idea about restaurant or food ...

I need a good taco ... any suggestion of a REAL Mexican rest in BJ?

• Velocity
    Velocity wrote:

wulla la....you guys haven't seen the Korean + Aussie's...they are the best...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I was wondering when will you sneak out from the dark ... not sure about the Korean part, but I had been dying to say this for a long time ... Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, ouch, ouch ouch.

Again, for any guy to nominate his opinion, it is just a ego-exponential plus self-indulgence ... I have not checked, but I doubt any of the guys in this discussion had said anything negative about their own race or ethnicity or nationality ... and as far as I was concerned, I only talked about food ...

As for the girls, some of the comments were gossips, some of them were fantacies, and some were mixed ... but none (or not many) were from true experience.

Again, who can tell me where I can find a good taco in Beijing?

• Peter S 李贝勒
    i think love have no nationality and no sex... but obviously french are the best :-) good lover, romantic, and with culture, and they are not pretentious person at all, hehe... ah! annia! i have french, germain, poland and italian blood, so if i took the best of each of us i m the man... if i took the wrong part, maybe i should jump tomorrow from a bridge. hehe oh god! i say so many bullshit in this website.
  • Annia
    Annia wrote:

i thought you wanna say you have french , germain,poland , italian FOOD.....c'est pas grave , you made me laugh anyway..lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I thought Pierre was going to say he has got all these different salad dressings ... I prefer French dressing than Italian, as it does not have olive oil ... dont understand why Italian cooking is always olive oil this, oilive oil that ...

More about food later ...

• Peter S 李贝勒

for sure, i can cook very well... french and italian food, I will give a smile ti ur taste bud...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Since my idea of a "beauty contest" was badly rejected, I opted for a cooking contest ... but the difficulties is to find a theme, whether it be continental cooking, or Chinese etc ...

Or, maybe we could take away the contest theme, and just have a bring-your-dish kind of event/party? But could I suggest smoke free zone?

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Olive Oil is mainly used in southern France too ;)

• Mobidextrous
    Mobidextrous wrote:
    Mum - Ra the ever living.
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

my man's

• Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:

China's man have to be the best as well, they are the fathers of our best women.

• Reese Sun
    Reese Sun wrote:

the swedish.

gorgeous and friendly.

• Lana
    Lana wrote:

Russian, French, American ....whatever ....men of any Nationality have some peculiarities...depends on a woman and her mality....I love handsome sexy clever men...is there any nationality with these features??? i guess any... mwah

• Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:

@ whiny winnie:

99% of the chinese girls and boys are spoiling foreigners. and you are the one percentage who tries to be special or who was hurt by a white man.

and the best is me: I cum in your face

• Safario
    Safario wrote:

what ever

• Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:

even if it is like this, I dont give a shit

its just a social programm of one kind of girls (nationalistic ones?) wich have a problem with that. (almost frigid?)

white boys like to bang chinese womens. chinese womens like it to get dicked by white boys and that they cum on them.

opposites are attracting eachother, wheres the fucking problem with that?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Would it be too much of a generalisation that white boys like to bang chinese womens? By the way, it is "women", not "womens"!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Sorry ... did not finish before I hit "post comment" ... must be getting too old ...

Is it possible that this one had been dumped by too many girls (Chinese, white or otherwise), hence offencing (or offensing?) anyone one just to get equal?

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Foreigners "god-complex" x)...

• Cherry
    Cherry wrote:

(speak very softly):AMERICAN...

• Ophelia. Liu
    Ophelia. Liu wrote:

haha its hilarious to read all the comments above lol

and i love that chinese sayin 窝儿里横出门耸

lets just take it easy this whole discussion is for fun anywayz, as long as ur gf/bf thinks ur the bst !

If i had to vote...Id say taiwanese guys are the best haha ......

• Mengll
    Mengll wrote:

Jesus are the best

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

if I have a answer for this question...firstly,I should at least meet all the countries' men...then,I will give u one with my experience

**** wrote:

LOOK PEOPLE! just stop whinning about everyone talking about they own countrymen its stupid,u cannot choose cause for example i'm from france but i'm sure any girl could fall in love with a french guy and hate a other french so the country doesn't really matter.

until you haven't try everyone u cannot be sure.its a question of culture and personnality and the most important is education that's the real deal

someone who's smart,well educate,honest can be loved by anyone,wherever he come from

but then again its true that some country are more choosen than other not cause of their skin colour or blood or name but because of the life style and education.

one sure things chinese is not the best could be but they need a lot of improvement like stop being selfish,trying to understand women mind and give them what they want

ur are not a man cause u beat ur girl,you are a man when ur girl is totally content with the way u act,when u respect her and put her on the same level

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... great points! ...

However, just for the sake of this thread topic, if I could narrow the "region" to just within China (include Taiwan and Hong Kong) for one minute (or two) ... most of my "northern" lady friends prefer men from certain southern provinces (or cities) over the "northern men" because apparently the southern guys have more respects and take better care of their wives than the "northern men" ... for example, Shanghai men are terrible as business partners, but they are known to be great husbands ... so are Hunan and Guangdong, Hong Kong too ...

• Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:

French man....haha,don t kill me

• NN
    NN wrote:

I dont know man well,so what is the proper answer??? ^^

• Hakancn
    Hakancn wrote:

Anyone never been Turkey before ? :-) :-):-)

• Kkg
    Kkg wrote:

everyone knows american are more independent, so that is their achilles' heel to the opposite gender. the best ...maybe is indian. they're confident and real all the time, though they have nothing to be proud of. hah.

• Maggie Liu
    Maggie Liu wrote:

This question just like the men from which province in China is the best? Can you answer it? I don't think so.

Because of my work, I have the chance to talk and know people around the world. To be honest with you, the men are same around the world. Bastards and gentlemen are everywhere. Just based on your appetite.

• Tears
    Tears wrote:

Your  heart will tell u~

• Zoe
    Zoe wrote:

• 郁金香Tulip

i was disappointed by chinese men.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... bad experience? I wonder why ...

• Carrie
    Carrie wrote:

Chinese men are the best !

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

With respect to the answers of all you girls, I have one question (plus some smaller ones) ...

Had any of you done any "research" (or sampling) to come up with your vote/answer? If so, how many (and which) samples have you tried?

Or your vote was based on purely "word of mouth", or your vivid imagination?

• KIANU.Lee
    KIANU.Lee wrote:

korean......(''              )(              "")

• Baxy
    Baxy wrote:

Chinese man @_@

• NN
    NN wrote:

I got it now.... Heros are the best!!!!!No matter where he comes from!!

BTW if you mention looking,I think Australian guys have better looking ;)

• Kelsangmetok Wu

haha... Spaniards, Italians and some French... and Swedes!

• S.Xuer
    S.Xuer wrote:
    Well, Height: Danish/Dutch: Humor: Brits/American; Appearance: German,French? Character: American? Style: French,etc So,,,it really depends which "fields" you mean the best, if cooking-Chinese & French!ha
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

This tread is totally hilarious. Guys just spoke for their countries, and girls just spoke for what's in their fantasies and at the same time dream that their fantasies are come from their experiences~~ but it's still fun, haha

Peter is right, you're all racist ;o

As to personality feature, it's totally depends on each individual. However, if you're talking abt physiological feature...umm...I do have preference to north-east Asia "ethic group", or more specifically, girls from Greater China region, Korea and Japan. Because they're...Damn it, I am a racist, too!

Btw, I like Borat and Brüno!!! Kstan is the greatest country in the world, all the other countries are ruled by little girls!

....... wrote:

you should change the topic: "WHICH COUNTRY'S MAN love you THE BEST ? then you get the answer.

• Joseph
    Joseph wrote:
    Beyond China, I'd bid Scottland.
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    no best, just better. no end to this discussion right?
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Well A few people were thinking the same thing I thought when I first saw this question :-D  The best must be the most reasonable, handsom, romantic, feminist, moral, able to understand women, and expanded world view.  Perhaps I am describing the International man.  A person who does not claim allegiance to a country, but trotts the globe searching for the true meaning of life and learning about the boundless realities that exist on Earth.  I am not him, but I am striving to become more like him.  There must be a wide spectrum of possibilities when it comes to choosing a man, so I would not count out any one country's men.  Don't vote for yourself Douche bag!

• Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Very interesting subject. I went thru and read so many different points of views..all with their own perspective..of course I would say marry an American..for many reasons (but I am sure there are good men in all the world) For a country, ours is a wonderful place to live, many freedoms not found anywhere else in the world, with a standard of living 2nd to none. For the ladies, you can have all the children you can afford..I have 4 grown children and when I marry my chinese sweety I want two more. Also, our country is very safe..enough plug for America. I chose China for a wife for being the best in the world. Having worked for United Airlines I can and still fly all over the world. The "typical" city Chinese woman is very educated, cultured, family oriented, respectful to husbands and parents, place a high emphasis on raising their children, are quite bueatul, fun to be with, and make beautiful babies. My future wife will definitely be Chinese.
  • Ottoatm (馬毅堯)
    I would say a combination of American and someone who didn't answer this poll question... oh wait... crap!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    This thread had been going on for nearly one year, is anyone getting bored, even if a bit? Let's move onto Steven's thread about the "perfect Chinese woman", shall we? Hahaha
  • Nate
    Nate wrote:
    I'm going to have to agree with Kent and 小小..... Chuck Norris rocks! hahahah
  • Usman Tehseen
    Usman Tehseen wrote:
    no one... only the one ,u have feeling... cos love never ask where r u come from...?
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Best ? In terms of what??
    looks?Size?weight?muscle? money? IQ?Teeth? feet?? or humour etc etc!!
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    !!"Andreas Niemann wrote:the best will be for sure the German *hehe*"!!

well were you to type "Heil Seig" and "14/88" Next??? Wow...you are brave thats for sure....
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    And To you, Mr.Hailie, my question which Country only has One "Man" ?

sorry I am a jerk by nature,
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    April Wang put it wisely.....".the one you love and whom loves you"....does the country even matter?
  • Mandy Wang
    Mandy Wang wrote:
    Don't believe man!
  • Kenny Cho
    Kenny Cho wrote:
    灰太狼 in KaKu's nation
  • weiwei
    weiwei wrote:
    this subject is so hot.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

The obvious answer is a human one. There is no way to say that one country's men are better than another's because there is always the ones to the contrary. Just look for the one that makes you happy ladies. If he treats you right, cherishes you, celebrates your presence, and misses you when your not around then he will be the best right?
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Kodi..hahahahaha we seem to agree a lot..well put...now here is a caviat to this...I asked a Chinese friend if she could marry an American..she no no way, her parents would forbid marriage to a non-Chinese man. How prevalent is this attitude, and to the women, would you go against your parents wishes, and marry a foreigner?

Betty, you are right...a good thread here.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    When a girl says "her parents would forbid marriage to a non-Chinese man. "!!
    For me , that really sounds a smart excuse.
  • Mike
    Mike wrote:
    diffierent countries have diffierent men,who is the best has no obslute answer, but i think chinese man are best.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    I will choose Spanish :) ....Spanish, still Spanish

but the point is, for most of the girls, getting into a man is not from premeditation, but more from chance, destiny,good-or-bad luck or even god's joke.
    most of the time, we just pick a seems-good man and be picked by a seems-right man randomly.
  • Laney Zhou
    Laney Zhou wrote:
    I can tell you Dutch men are the tallest, according to scientific statistics.
  • Ikra Yousaf
    Ikra Yousaf wrote:
    hello! its not like you can say this country man are good or bad.... there is crime rate in every society, so who could be pure? point is, what makes you happy, in a man?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    ofcourse not the khazakhs guys....eric cartmen is the best....
    id say im the best but u all wont by that
    according to my own observation
    French guys takes most of the girls, they are tall and romantic<>
    Americans and Swiss with the money so money doesnt really buy love
    west and central african gys...not clean
    southern african guys they cheats and will leave u with no remorse
    So id say French can take the lead here if girls can train them to be honnest

over all NAMBIAN GUYS are the best they are clean/ neat and honnest
  • Patrick Coleman
    when it comes to professional boxing nothing comes close to the philippines manny pacqiao - 7 time world champion in 3 different weight category , undisputed and undefeated!
    The best in the world of boxing up to this day!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

• Hans-arne Sundal aasebø
    Americain - Africain .. 2 A ........... Best , great and Gentlmen
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    Racial Q..
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    it depends on what country is the girl ......
    for me ....i dont think it differ from the country ......just 2 kinds of man ...
    for me ....and against me ......
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    Any man with a sexy accent does it for me.

*cough* Scottish *cough*
  • Thea Rasmussen
    spanish baby!! fo sho
  • Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:
    inter racial babies whaaaayyyyy
  • Dearcc Ll
    Dearcc Ll wrote:
    responsible man is the best...no matter where he is from...every country has some...i guess..
  • Andrew Sunde
    Andrew Sunde wrote:
    Chinese men r my fav ones.esp shanghainess!!! There r many ways loving chinese guys. At first, i m not a foreigner n i m not foreigh place born chinese also.so that there s no real communication between me n foreign guys.but might culture exchange.i guess,it might exist true love.for me,i think i m lovelessness.i do not believe the bullshit.i did look forward to it. For sex, i enjoy clean n hard one. Although italia men n french men let me feel crazy n good,i still dont like the smell.and i dont wanna wit condoms anymore.the dicks of foreign guys seem a no-shaped stick as soon as they wear condoms,and the dicks go softer..bummer..
  • Lars Magnus Langholm
    Don't know it. My hear just broken by a english guy. we were good when we were together. But he could't give me a serious relationship.But still like him, he is nice man.
  • David Harvey
    David Harvey wrote:
    Not uk!!!
  • Lars Magnus Langholm
    why? u are uk man !
  • Georg Høst
    Georg Høst wrote:
    i'm not sure about the real world....
    but as for the anime:hetalia,i'd say spain!spain!spain!spain!.............
    he is absolutely gorgeous!!!!even though he‘s a fictional character....i love him! yes~
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    Maybe time to have a sub-conclusion?
    I am waiting for the answer...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    wow, it depends on which country does my future husband belong to..........hehehehhe
  • Miranda
    Miranda wrote:
    which country's man is the best? hard to say because it depends on what do u think a best man is? I'm Sweden and some men are really good and responsible Swedish. Siw.Q I don't know why u really hate Swedish guy maybe you got a bad experience with one of them but they are not all the same and people are different.
    Well! to answer the question asked I think we should avoid to give random judgment about people if you haven't been to any countries and get to know about those people their culture, their way of life etc... I got the chance to travel in many countries around the world which helped me improve my maturity and i got the chance to see the difference of ppl and got to know most of them. So why did i choose to be with a black man it's just because i think they r the best, not only about sex but about their maturity, their modesty, intelligence, and really know who to make ppl happy. I got to learn a lot about them they don't like to hurt ppl if u don't hurt them of course because they r peaceful. They r very traditional and rooted and their culture and religion which taught them a lot of about how to behave in this life. well I'm not talking about those " wanna be" those who pretend to be but in fact their are no. I've been with my man more than than 4 years, he got some flaws of course but really different to those i had relationship with before. I'm not trying to convince you girls about my choice but want to share with you my own experience.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Oh I hate swedish!
  • Tommy Svane
    Tommy Svane wrote:
    I saw a movie before, it is P.S I love you, I think Irishman is great, but it depends, sometimes, you need others to be good, but you need to be good to others first, well, there are good guys in every country, everywhere.
  • A
    A wrote:
    it's all off topic tho...CHUCK NORRIS hell yeah!
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    this is fucking dumb
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    Imagine there's no countries
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Where is this supposed to get us? Do some people expect a definitive answer to this question? Hmmmmm Just a suggestion: The best man comes from Earth.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
  • Petter Meisfjordskar

It all sucks like Bo said. I wonder why men are praising their nations. It takes one with a good head to know that women what different things from men. So long as she gets what she wants, then the man is good. I have heard women that enjoy being beaten. To then it shows that the man loves her so much. Others want rough men. Some prefer docile men. Stop this cramp of praising your nations and have some clean reasoning about society and people. Ok!!!

• Undermoonlight
    ...the gentleman upstairs just made all the above males who answered the question GAY...hahahahaha~~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Some threads amaze me. How will you tell really because everyone is going to praise himself. The good thing is that you are a lady and we have different nationalities here in China. Just get them your telephone number. I am sure you understand what i mean. So you will have practical experience.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.