Discussion » Nonsense » What's in your purse?

• Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

I just realized I carry a big heavy purse around everyday. But I think everything in my purse is so important to me.

Things in my purse:

sanitizer, anti-bacteria hand lotion, several pens and highlighter, calculater, cell phone, organizer book, keys, cosmetic bag (including: mascara, power foundation, eye showdow, oil absorbing sheets, lip balm, lip gloss, blush, eye drop, eye linear), mints, issue, wallet, ipod, water or juice.

Total weight: at least 10 pounds!!

• Waigo Liang
    Waigo Liang wrote:

For men, we just need a wallet and a cellphone. We can easily put them in the pocket. Haha.

• Xiaohui
    Xiaohui wrote:

Hey, you're not alone!

That's why the fashion makers keep designing totes bigger and bigger!

It is called the NATURE TO BE A MOM, means to get prepared  to take care of the beloved ones.

• Liu Jia
    Liu Jia wrote:

I don't even have a wallet now... Since the last time I lost my wallet I decide not to carry one for all my life. And by the way, taking out cash directly from any of my pockets is quite a pleasant experience. : )

• Anthony Shao
    Anthony Shao wrote:

PSP,anti-bacteria hand lotion, several pens and highlighter, calculater, cell phone, organizer book, keys,mints, issue, wallet, ipod, water ,laptop,sometime even business files!! oh shit, i should throw my bag away!!! to much heavy!!

• Yuka Tao
    Yuka Tao wrote:

money...card..

• Lisa Jiang
    Lisa Jiang wrote:

Money 、card 、photos and a life note:)

• Nill
    Nill wrote:

money,cards, fa piao,haha

• Parky
    Parky wrote:

finish prefectly

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.