Discussion » Technology » What's your favorite place, and why?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Mine? Lush and Pyro first, then Salsa Caribe in Sanlitun! :-)

• Joakim Lund Rangel

What's the nicest/funniest/ most entertaining places to go to in Beijing? Where do you bring visitors that on vacation for some days? I wanna know :)

I think hou hai is the most beatiful place in beijing, but's so many tourists there. So want tips about other places :)

• Martin Webster

Botanical Gardens in west Beijing are a great place to go!! They are near the Fragrant Hills (which are worth a trip in autumn for their red leaves) fairly close and west of the Summer Palace.

• April Gwen
    April Gwen wrote:

i love the place that not crowded and can do a lotta shopping!LOL~~my fav is France&Italy.

• Lida
    Lida wrote:

I like go to parks. Summer Palace. Forbbidon City.

For Shopping, I like Shinkong Palace at Da Wang Lu, Dong Fang Guangchang at Wang Fu Jing.

• Ann Chen
    Ann Chen wrote:

oh, it is a pity that i don't live in beijing~~i live in guangdong~~but can i say somehitn here??thanks

i love to go to some beautiful places,i think baiyun mountain is really good ,natrual~and i like to go to see the waterfall~~sun flowers~~and i really want to go to beijing ,i think it must be beautiful ~~

• Spencer Wu
    Spencer Wu wrote:

hoho, i like to cycle out of the city, enjoy the flash air, quiet place,no cars, no worries~

• Spencer Wu
    Spencer Wu wrote:

hoho, i like to cycle out of the city, enjoy the flash air, quiet place,no cars, no worries~

• Maggie Yan
    Maggie Yan wrote:

I remember a good place i've been to when i was in SH. 'Jade on 36 Bar' at Pudong Shangri-La. Sitting next to the window, and enjoying the night scene of the Bund. One of my beautiful memories in SH.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.