Posted by Beijing Easy Cafe on 5. Jun 2010
Normal 0 7.8 磅 0 2 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Job Description
The marketing project manager will support the marketing manager for all activities undertaken in our corporate, training center and education markets.
- Coordinate Marketing project and Business opportunities in Great China area
- Develop advantageous partnerships
- Draw up marketing materials and proposals
- Provide internal training for Sales team
- Collect market information and customer feedback for product development.
- Support external marketing activities, trade show activities and conferences.
- Age 27+ with good experience selling to big corporations and universities.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in professional Public Relations and Marketing, preferably in the IT area.
- Excellent oral and written abilities in both English and Chinese
- Ability to successfully interact with various types of people.
- Experience in Internet technologies, consulting, or related Media will be a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,).
- BA or BS required, MBA a plus.
- Additional Foreign Language Fluency definitely a plus.
Company Website: http://www.tellmemore.cn/
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.