Posted by Yourcareerchina on 22. Aug 2012
Please send us your CV +Photo
Please quote the reference No. and Job title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Digital Map Operator (Japanese or Taiwanese Nationality Wanted)
Our client is Google, the internationally known online search engine renowned for its high-quality digital maps. Used in every country on the globe, Google’s mission is to create the fastest and most accurate results for all internet users’ inquiries. With their digital maps, they continue to guide internet users all over the world. They have done so with great success, becoming one of the internets’ globally recognized icons. Our client is looking for Digital Map Operator to carry on their success in digital mapping.
1. Solicit data from a variety of channels including internal marketing and sales departments, product users and advertisers
2. Confirm new data and promptly update maps
3. Record the sources of data
4. Continuously verify map data and correct any errors
5. Maintain friendly user design of maps
6. Manage maintenance of multiple maps simultaneously
7. Any other requests or tasks needed by the department
1. Japanese Nationality or Taiwanese nationality
2. Fluent in English
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Developed technical skills
5. No experiences required
6. Bachelor degree in technical related field preferred
Starting date: ASAP 2012
Duration: one year contract
Compensation: 10,000 RMB/ month or more based on experiences and interview
Contact: Ms. Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.