Posted by Yourcareerchina on 17. Jul 2012
Our client is a fast growing healthcare company with an international presence. They are established in Asia with manufacturing facilities in Beijing, Chengdu, and Guangzhou. Currently, our client is looking for a candidate to join their amazing team full-time to help the company succeed in China.
- Produce timely sales data analysis, management reporting and key business performance statistics to facilitate management on operation monitoring, reviewing and planning. Present to the Sales Director for the monthly meetings
- Use data analysis tools skilfully and be responsible for report preparation, communication and implementation.
- Collect and analyze business data, suggest alternative sources and solutions
- Based on the needs of sales management, build a data analysis model and a tracking system to monitor sales performance on an on-going basis, and provide timely feedback to sales teams
- Assist the Sales Director on budget monitoring, financial report & business reporting document preparation
- Help the Sales Director to improve English, especially spoken English. The Sales Director’s English improvement is also an important part of this Business Analyst’s KPI.
- Assist the Sales Director in sales team management
- Ensure sales operation to comply with the Company’s SOP (Standard Operation Procedures)
- Cooperate with China Head Office and communicate with Supporting Teams on a daily basis
- Play the role of a coordinator and facilitate cross-department collaboration
- Other tasks as assigned by the Sales Director
1. Major in Business Management, Marketing or other relevant disciplines; MBA is a plus
2. Minimum 2 years full-time work experience
3. Must be a native English speaker and have intermediate Mandarin Chinese skills.
4. High level of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Internet search
5. Analytical power, attention to detail, structural thinking
6. Adaptive to changing environments, self-motivated
7. Great interpersonal and communication skills
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: Full-Time employment, 40 hours M-F
Salary: 110,000-200,000 RMB per year based on experiences and interview
What we offer
- An exciting and dynamic work environment on an international scale
- Fast paced environment
- A guaranteed career development path
- Visa sponsorship
Contact : Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Please note: we only contact candidates who fully meet with our requirements. Sorry for any inconvenience that may occur to you
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.