Posted by Yourcareerchina on 17. Jul 2012
Our client is part of the elite medical investment industry with over 6 bases throughout China. Investing in high quality medical institutions, they strive on constructing revolutionary, innovative, and sustainable establishments. Our client is involved with medical strategies, output management, personnel training, among many other things. They are currently looking for a Butler to serve their premium customers in Beijing.
1. Warmly acknowledges all customers
2. Attempt to anticipate the needs of customers and provide assistance without being asked.
3. Maintains confidentiality of guest information and activities.
4. Upon guest arrival, greet and escort guests to correct department
5. Check each room daily, refreshing water and daily amenities.
6. Serve meals, snacks, tea, hors d’oeuvres, and other food and beverage items to guests.
7. Willingness to support all departments as necessary.
8. Coordinate housekeeping services by notifying the Housekeeping and Reception of appropriate times to provide cleaning, turn down services etc.
9. Report deficiencies or safety hazards to the line manager and coordinate corrective action.
10. Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming including wearing the proper uniform and nametag while working.
11. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. All nationalities welcomed.
2. English, conversational Mandarin Chinese is essential.
3. Previous customer service experience
4. Have a pleasant personality
Starting date: ASAP 2012
Salary: 12,000-30,000 RMB per month based on interview and experiences
Contact: Ms. Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Please note: we only contact candidates who fully meet with our requirements. Sorry for any inconvenience that may occur to you
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.