Posted by Yourcareerchina on 17. Jul 2012
Location: Beijing (within third ring road)
Our client is an internationally well-known airline company. With over 500 domestic and international routes, they strive towards practicality, performance, and innovation. Their mission is to maintain a global enterprise and high quality brand in the aviation industry. Continuing to expand to new destinations around the world, our client is looking for several interns available to work in HR, Administration, Accounting, Auditing, Strategy, and Legal departments.
1. Respond promptly to requests from line manager
2. Assist line manager and also by working independently in gathering data, creating documents, reviewing and analyzing data.
3. Prepare and maintain reports, schedules, and spreadsheets.
4. Communicate with the line manager the results of projects and analyses
5. General administrative support.
6. Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Complete assignments in a timely fashion.
8. Any other requests or tasks needed by the department.
1. North American or European students or recent graduates preferred
2. Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese conversational or higher is required.
3. Have a pleasant personality
4. Must be a team player and self-motivated.
5. Full commitment
Starting date: ASAP 2012
Duration: 6-12 months
Compensation: Negotiable based on interview and experiences
Contact: Ms. Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.